Quantum Rehab & Pride Mobility Products Corporation now offers recorded webinars via a Learning Management System (LMS) to provide online/on-demand CEU/CEC educational opportunities.
Each course consists of a recorded version of the live webinar, the PDF version of the course, a quiz, and a course evaluation.
- Webinar must be listened to in its entirety.
- Quiz must be passes with an 80%.
- Post-Course evaluation must be completed.
Once all requirements have been completed successfully, the certificate will be available for download under the Achievements tab.
The following courses are being offered in our Recorded Webinar Series:
- All Day Mobility: How to Utilize the Wheelchair Skills Test Questionnaires to Maximize User Independence (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Clinical Considerations for Alternative Drive Controls (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Clinical Considerations for Optimizing Independence Post Stroke Traumatic Brain Injury (1.5hr/0.15CEU/1.5CEC)
- Clinically Speaking: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Documentation for Mobility Assistive Equipment (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Clinically Speaking: Evaluation and Documentation for Power Seat Options (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Documenting the Medical Need to Operate Power Seat Functions through the Drive Input Device (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Drive Wheel Configuration: Do we KNOW what we KNOW? (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Elevating Independence - Empowering Individuals (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Empowering Participation - Mobility Device Air Travel Considerations (1hr/0.1 CEUs/1.0 CECs)
- How it Works: The Difference between Standard and Complex Power Wheelchairs (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Keeping It Proportional! (1.5hr/0.15CEU/1.5CEC)
- Level Up: Fundamentals of Adaptive Gaming Using A Power Wheelchair (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Matching Function & Performance - Upper Extremity Considerations for Wheelchair Selection (1hr/0.1 CEUs/1.0 CECs)
- Seating Foundations Part 1: Linear Measurements for Mat Evaluation (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Seating Foundations Part 2: Angular Measurements for Mat Evaluation (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork: A Multidisciplinary View of the Seating and Wheeled Mobility Evaluation Process - Part 1 (1.5hr/0.15CEU/1.5CEC)
- Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork - A Multidisciplinary View of the Seating and Wheeled Mobility Evaluation Process - Part 2 (1.5hr/0.15CEU/1.5CEC)
- The Drive for Function and Development: An Overview of Alternative Drive Control Considerations for Early Power Mobility (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Use Your Head: Clinical Considerations for Head Array Drive Controls (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- What’s Under the Cover: Backrest Selection, Coding, and Clinical Considerations (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- What’s Under the Cover: Clinical Considerations for Cushion Selection (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
If you have previously attended one of our live webinars, you already have access!
- Go to https://pridelearninginstitute.litmos.com/
- Username: Your email address
- Password: (the one you created for the post webinar quiz)
- Click on Content Library at the top of the page.
- On the left of the screen, click on either:
Courses – to see a list of all courses available to you.
Learning Paths / Recorded Webinars – To see the recorded webinars.
- Documentation for the webinars is available on the Additional Reference page.
- The certificate will be on the Achievements tab when complete.
Quantum Rehab/Pride Mobility Products Corp. has been approved as an Accredited Provider #1307743 (Valid through 2/28/26) by the International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) 21670 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 170, Sterling, VA 20166: (703) 763-0705.
AOTA Authorized Provider #6865 (Valid through 12/30/23). AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures.
This activity is provided by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Accredited Provider 2203011#TX (Valid through 2/28/22) and meets continuing competence requirements for physical therapist and physical therapist assistant licensure renewal in Texas. The assignment of Texas PT CCUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by TPTA or TBPTE.
CEU Disclaimer: It is the attendee’s responsibility to complete relevant documentation requirements in order to receive the qualified credit associated with this course. Failure to complete all required documentation will result in an invalid certificate.