0.0 AOTA CEUs/1 Contact Hours
Target Audience: Technician/Repair Specialist, Rehab Professional (ATP, SMS, CRTS)
Course Description: This course is virtual classroom style course on the capabilities of the Q-Logic 3 drive control system and the features available through “Monitor”. Monitor is a useful tool that can help a technician in the field diagnose an issue with a power chair without having to take the traditional physical readings.
At the conclusion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Illustrate how to navigate to Monitor in a programmer.
- Interpret common error codes and how to use monitor to diagnose instead of using traditional troubleshooting tools/techniques.
- Apply how Monitor and Interactive Assist work together for remote diagnostics
- Hour 1
- Interactive Assist overview (Learner will be in serviced on the interactive assist app and how to install it on a consumer’s device)
- Scenario based situations that will review error codes and teach how the readings in Monitor can diagnose the issue with the power chair.
Course Level: All Levels
Instructional Methods: Lecture, Demonstration
AOTA Classification Code: N/A