0.0 AOTA CEUs/1 Contact Hours
Target Audience: Technician/Repair Specialist
Course Description: This course is designed for new technicians entering the industry and technicians already in the industry that need to be introduced to the 4Front2 power wheelchair. Attendees will learn what components have been redesigned and how those components improve the drive performance of the 4Front2 power wheelchair.
At the conclusion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Identify (3) ways a Battery Isolation switch is used for on the 4Front2.
- Explain (3) ways the caster arm assembly is different from the 4Front caster arm assembly.
- Interpret what Smart Traction Control (STC) is and how it works.
- Overview on the specifications, features, and the options that are offered on the 4Front2 power wheelchair.
- Discuss what components have been improved on the 4Front2 and how they improve the drive performance of the chair.
Course Level: Beginner / Review
Instructional Methods: Lecture, Discussion
AOTA Classification Code: N/A
ADA: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact the Education Department (Education@PrideMobility.com).