0.0 AOTA CEUs/1 Contact Hours
Target Audience: Technician/Repair Specialist
Course Description: This course will review the proper way to retrofit the iLevel onto the Edge 3 Stretto, size tools that are needed, and what components from the previous seating system that are reusable on the retrofit.
At the conclusion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Identify at least (3) common size tools that are needed for retrofitting the iLevel to the Stretto base.
- Interpret the torque specifications list to adhered to for proper assembly and safety of the iLevel parts.
- Identify (3) components from previous seat that can be disassembled and reused.
- Review the proper size tools and torque conversion charts to convert foot lbs to inch to retrofit an iLevel onto the Edge 3 Stretto power base.
- Discuss the proper way to install the iLevel base components and the iLevel base cartridge.
Course Level: Beginner / Review
Instructional Methods: Lecture, Discussion
AOTA Classification Code: N/A
ADA: If you require ADA accommodations, please contact the Education Department (Education@PrideMobility.com).