Purchase of this course will provide access to the recorded webinar version of the course below.
0.0 AOTA CEUs/1 Contact Hours
Target Audience: Technician/Repair Specialist
Course Description: This course will review how to program and setup Q-Logic 3 electronics with the Econ programming station (Econ programming steps are the same as the handheld programmer). It is important for a technician to have the knowledge on how to program and optimize the driving parameters, so the end user is comfortable with controlling their power wheelchair capabilities.
At the conclusion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Name (3) programmable drive parameters.
- Name (2) ways to use the monitor feature to benefit with programming parameters.
- List (3) devices that can be paired with the q-logic 3 using Bluetooth.
- List (3) benefits of Interactive Assist.
- Adjusting the total seat angle: the why’s and how to adjust in the programming.
- Adjusting the drive parameters: the why’s and how to adjust in programming.
- Adjusting the joystick setup: the why’s and how to adjust in programming.
- Bluetooth: the why’s and how to enable in programming.
- Interactive Assist: setting up the app on the consumers phone, then the why’s and how’s it’s beneficial for both the consumer and provider to use.
Course Level: Beginner / Review
Instructional Methods: Lecture, Discussion
AOTA Classification Code: N/A
Quantum Rehab/Pride Mobility Products Corp. has been approved as an Accredited Provider #1307743 (Valid through 2/28/26) by the International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) 21670 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 170, Sterling, VA 20166: (703) 763-0705.