Quantum Rehab & Pride Mobility Products Corporation now offers recorded webinars via a Learning Management System (LMS) to provide online/on-demand CEU/CEC educational opportunities.
Each course consists of a recorded version of the live webinar, the PDF version of the course, a quiz, and a course evaluation.
- Webinar must be listened to in its entirety.
- Quiz must be passes with an 80%.
- Post-Course evaluation must be completed.
Once all requirements have been completed successfully, the certificate will be available for download under the Achievements tab.
The following courses are being offered in our Recorded Technical Webinar Series:
- Let’s Get Back to Basics! Common Troubleshooting Instructions (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- The Delivery Fitting: Common Programming Set-Up (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
- Improving Function, Comfort and Mobility: The Partnership between the Seating Tech and the ATP (1hr/0.1CEU/1.0CEC)
If you have previously attended one of our live webinars, you already have access!
- Go to https://pridelearninginstitute.litmos.com/
- Username: Your email address
- Password: (the one you created for the post webinar quiz)
- Click on Content Library at the top of the page.
- On the left of the screen, click on either:
Courses – to see a list of all courses available to you.
Learning Paths / Recorded Webinars – To see the recorded webinars.
- Documentation for the webinars is available on the Additional Reference page.
- The certificate will be on the Achievements tab when complete.
Quantum Rehab/Pride Mobility Products Corp. has been approved as an Accredited Provider #1307743 (Valid through 2/28/26) by the International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET) 21670 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 170, Sterling, VA 20166: (703) 763-0705.
CEU Disclaimer: It is the attendee’s responsibility to complete relevant documentation requirements in order to receive the qualified credit associated with this course. Failure to complete all required documentation will result in an invalid certificate.